Metropolitan State University - St. Paul

Prepare for a career as an addictions counselor! Save and enrich the lives of people struggling with addiction. You can reach these goals by studying for a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Alcohol and Drug Counseling or the Master of Science in Co-occurring Disorders Recovery Counseling. Learn how to respond effectively to substance use problems, whether you are a community college transfer student, someone who wants to complete an undergraduate or graduate degree, or an allied professional (social worker, psychologist, nurse, school counselor, law enforcement officer).

You may request additional information directly from this institution by clicking here and submitting your contact information.

Contact Information

Deborah Mosby, MS, LADC, CPP Lead Faculty for the Alcohol and Drug Counseling program
Department of Human Services
Metropolitan State University
700 E 7th Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55106-5000
For information on the MS in Alcohol and Drug Counseling or MS in Co-occurring Disorders Recovery Counseling contact Therissa A Libby at or (651)793-1501.

Last Updated: 07/07/2016