Arkansas Substance Abuse Certification Board (ASACB)
University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Mid South Center
1100 N. University Ave. Ste. 35
Little Rock, AR 72207
- AADC - Advanced Alcohol Drug Counselor
- ADC - Alcohol Drug Counselor
- CCDP - Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional (IC&RC)
- CCDP-D - Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional Diplomate (IC&RC)
- CCJP - Certified Criminal Justice Professional (IC&RC)
- CS - Clinical Supervisor (IC&RC)
- CCDP-Associate - Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional - Associate
Last Updated: 05/22/2017
The ATTC Network provides basic information on a variety of state, national, and some international bodies that offer licensing & credentialing for drug and alcohol counselors.
To find out more information on specific licensing and credentialing certification requirements please use the contact information listed above.