8894 Greenback Lane
Orangevale, CA 95662-4019
Phone: 916-987-2007 OR 916-978-0662
- CCDS - Certified Chemical Dependency Specialist
- RAS I & RAS II - Registered Addictions Specialist I, II
- M-RAS - Masters Level Registered Addiction Specialist
- CSC - Clinical Supervisor Credential
- MCA - Master Counselor in Addictions
- CWTS - Certified Women's Treatment Specialist
- MATC - Medication-Assisted Treatment Counselor
- FAC - Forensic Addictions Counselor
- CCDS - Certified Co-Occuring Disorder Specialist
Last Updated: 05/22/2017
The ATTC Network provides basic information on a variety of state, national, and some international bodies that offer licensing & credentialing for drug and alcohol counselors.
To find out more information on specific licensing and credentialing certification requirements please use the contact information listed above.