California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP)
2400 Marconi Avenue, Suite C,
PO Box 214127
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone: (916) 338-9460
Fax: (916) 338-9468
- CCDP - Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional (IC&RC)
- CCJP - Certified Criminal Justice Professional (IC&RC)
- CRPM - Certified Recovery Program Manager
- CADC I - Certified Alcohol & Drug Couselor - l
- CADC II - Certified Alcohol & Drug Couselor - ll
- WTS - Women's Treatment Specialist
- CCPS - California Certified Prevention Specialist
Last Updated: 05/22/2017
The ATTC Network provides basic information on a variety of state, national, and some international bodies that offer licensing & credentialing for drug and alcohol counselors.
To find out more information on specific licensing and credentialing certification requirements please use the contact information listed above.