North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board
- APS - Associate Prevention Specialist
- CCJAP - Certified Criminal Justice Addiction Professional
- CCS - Certified Clinical Supervisor
- CSAPA - Certified Substance Abuse Program Administrator
- LSAC - Licensed Substance Abuse Couselor
- CSAC - Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
Last Updated: 09/14/2017
The ATTC Network provides basic information on a variety of state, national, and some international bodies that offer licensing & credentialing for drug and alcohol counselors.
To find out more information on specific licensing and credentialing certification requirements please use the contact information listed above.