Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
Vern Riffe Center
77 South High Street, 16th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Phone: (614) 387-1110
Fax: (614) 387-1109
- LCDC - Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor
- CDCA - Chemical Dependence Couselor Assistant
- LCDC II - Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor II
- LCDC III - LCDC III: Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor III
- LICDC - Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor
- CPS I - Certified Prevention Specialist I
- CPS II - Certified Prevention Specialist II
Last Updated: 09/14/2017
The ATTC Network provides basic information on a variety of state, national, and some international bodies that offer licensing & credentialing for drug and alcohol counselors.
To find out more information on specific licensing and credentialing certification requirements please use the contact information listed above.