Oklahoma Drug and Alcohol Professional Counselor Association
9301 South I-35
Moore, OK 73160
Phone: (405) 793-1545
Fax: (405) 794-6797
- CCDP-D - Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional Diplomate (IC&RC)
- CCJP - Certified Criminal Justice Professional (IC&RC)
- CCS - Certified Clinical Supervisor
- CPS - Certified Prevention Specialist
- CS - Clinical Supervisor (IC&RC)
- LADC - Licensed Alcohol & Drug Couselor
- CADC - Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor
Last Updated: 09/14/2017
The ATTC Network provides basic information on a variety of state, national, and some international bodies that offer licensing & credentialing for drug and alcohol counselors.
To find out more information on specific licensing and credentialing certification requirements please use the contact information listed above.