Department of Regulation and Licensing

P.O. Box 8935
Suite B
Madison, WI 53708
Phone: 608-266-2112


  • CSAC - Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
  • SAC - Student Assistance Counselor
Last Updated: 09/20/2017

The ATTC Network provides basic information on a variety of state, national, and some international bodies that offer licensing & credentialing for drug and alcohol counselors. To find out more information on specific licensing and credentialing certification requirements please use the contact information listed above.