The entire Motivational Incentives Suite of Products can be accessed through one online portal at www.bettertxoutcomes.org
Motivational Incentives-A Proven Approach to Treatment is a collection of products which offer tools needed to learn about and use Motivational Incentives. Also, referred to as Contingency Management, Motivational Incentives has been subject to decades of research in the addiction treatment field; beginning in the 1960s. This collection of products assists organizations along a continuum from raising awareness about Motivational Incentives through dissemination and implementation activities.
What will you find at BetterTxOutcomes.org?
Promoting Awareness of Motivational Incentives (PAMI) is an introductory training that exposes organizations to the principles of Motivational Incentives and demonstrates evidence of clinical effectiveness.
Behavioral healthcare practitioners can then deepen their knowledge about Motivational Incentives through participating in the free, self-guided, interactive on-line course, Motivational Incentives: Positive Reinforcers to Enhance Successful Treatment Outcomes (MI:PRESTO).
Treatment organizations can also access additional implementation support through the Motivational Incentives Implementation Software (MIIS), developed by the National Institute on Drug Abuse and available at no cost. This desktop software provides mechanisms for maintaining patient information and Motivational Incentive activities.
MI:PRESTO Blending Team Members
NIDA/ NDAT CTN
- Nancy Petry, PhD - University of Connecticut Health Center
- Denise Pintello, PhD, MSW - Special Assistant to the NIDA Deputy Director
- Kenzie Preston, PhD - NIDA Intramural Research Program
- Maxine Stitzer, PhD, CTN PI - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Pat Stilen, LCSW, Chair - Mid-America ATTC
- Lonnetta Albright, BS - Great Lakes ATTC
- Holly Hagle, PhD - Northeast ATTC
- Candace Peters, MA, CADC - Prairielands ATTC
- Jim Beiting, LISW-S, LICDC - Community Behavioral Health Horizon Services
- Timothy C. Condon, PhD - Former NIDA Deputy Director
- Donna Doolin, LSCSW - Public Health Advisor & ATTC Project Officer
- Christine Higgins, MA - Mid-Atlantic Clinical Trials Network
- Eric Hulsey, PhD - Northeast ATTC
- Scott Kellogg, PhD - Rockefeller University
- Roxanne Kibben, MA - Synergy Enterprises, Inc.
- Mary Jo Larson, PhD, MPA - Institute for Behavioral Health, Brandeis University
- Lucinda Miner, PhD - Former NIDA Deputy Director
- Lorraine Peterson, MSvMan Alive Lane Treatment Center
- Susan Storti, PhD, RN - Synergy Enterprises, Inc.
- Edna Talboy, PhD - Salcedo-Talboy, LLC
- Michele Tuten, MSW, LCSW-C - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Stan Zlotkowski III - z3 Concepts, Inc.