A national campaign to address the substance use treatment needs of adolescents.
The NIDA/SAMHSA Blending Initiative 2.0 Adolescent Research Workgroup produced webinars and products to promote the rapid dissemination of NIDA-funded research findings to the addiction treatment workforce and other disciplines treating adolescents.
Webinars and products focused on the key principles identified in NIDA's publication: Principles of Adolescent Substance Use Disorder Treatment: A Research-Based Guide.
Nationally renowned experts discussed strategies to incorporate research findings into practice and addressed implications in treating adolescents and young adults.
NIDA/SAMHSA-ATTC Adolescent Blending Team Members
- Phillip Orrick, Chair - South Southwest ATTC
- Jason Burrow-Sánchez, PhD - Central Rockies ATTC
- Sara Becker, PhD - New England ATTC
- Marjean Searcy, SSW - Central Rockies ATTC
- Pat Stilen, LCSW - Mid-America ATTC