The Addiction Severity Index (ASI) is one of the most universally used instruments for the assessment of substance abuse and related problems. This Blending Team has designed products that include a 6-hour training which addresses how to transformrequired "paperwork"into clinically useful information. These products also address the key tenets of treatment objectives and interventions (Measurable, Attainable, Time-Limited, Realistic, and Specific), referred to as Treatment Planning "M.A.T.R.S."
What is the ASI?
The ASI is one of the most reliable and valid measurements of the nature and severity of client problems, and it identifies potential problems in six domain areas: medical status, employment and support, alcohol and drug use, legal status, family/social status, and psychiatric status.
Buprenorphine For Young Adults Blending Team Members
NIDA/ NDAT CTN
- Deni Carise, Ph.D. - Treatment Research Institute
- Meghan Love - Treatment Research Institute
- Thomas McLellan, Ph.D. - Treatment Research Institute
- Richard Spence, Ph.D. - Gulf Coast ATTC (Chair)
- Nancy Roget, M.S. - Mountain West ATTC
- Pat Stilen, L.C.S.W. - Mid-America ATTC