Department of Mental Health and Addictions Serivices
- The Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS) promotes and administers comprehensive, recovery-oriented services in the areas of mental health treatment and substance abuse prevention and treatment throughout Connecticut.
Careers of Substance
- Careers of Substance is an online home for information supporting the substance use and addictions workforce in Massachusetts. There is information on recruitment and retention, career paths for multiple fields, a calendar and job posting functionality, among other features.
New England AIDS Education Training Center
- To increase the number of health care provideers effectively trainied to counsel. diagnose, treat and manage the care of inddividuals with HIV infection and to assist in the prevention of high risk behavior that might lead to infection.
Department of Health of Human Services
- The Bureau of Behavioral Health (BBH) seeks to promote respect, recovery, and full community inclusion for adults, including older adults, who experience a mental illness and children with an emotional disturbance.
The Providence Center
- The Providence Center opened its doors in 1969, it has been a community resource, providing people from all walks of life with mental health and substance use services in their homes, schools and neighborhoods.
New England Institute of Addiction Studies
- is a regional leader in the development of sound behavioral health policy, the implementation of evidence-based practice models, recruitment efforts to increase individualsâ€™ access to qualified professionals, and skill-based competency development for those individuals focused on the prevention, intervention, treatment and long-term recovery from addictive disorders.
Tobacco Recovery Resource Exchange
- Tobacco Resource Recovery Exchange - The Exchange E-learning HUB offers online training on integrating tobacco-use interventions into chemical dependence services presented in an easy-to-use, self-paced format.