Top New York, NY Addiction Recovery Centers: Reviews and Ratings
- American Addiction Centers (AAC) â€“ the largest collection of online resource for those suffering from substance use and mental health disorders. Our goal is to guide as many people to help as soon as possible before more lives are lost to drug overdoses. We offer a wide range of information on our sites â€“ from facility reviews to forums â€“ to help millions of families make more informed decisions about treatment.
A Guide To Understanding And Helping Seniors Overcome Substance Use Disorders
- In this guide you will learn: What Drug or Alcohol Addiction Looks Like with Seniors. Reasons Seniors Might Use Drugs or Alcohol. Prevalence of Seniors Addicted to Substances. Signs that a senior is struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction. Why Drug or Alcohol Addiction Is Often Misdiagnosed in Seniors. When a Senior Needs Addiction Treatment. How Treatment is Provided for Senior Substance Abuse.
UCLA Integrated Substance Abuse Programs (ISAP)
- The UCLA Integrated Substance Abuse Programs (ISAP) conducts research, provides research training and clinical training, and arranges treatment for substance use disorders in coordination with the UCLA Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences and in affiliation with community-based treatment providers.
YMSM & LGBT - ATTC Center of Excellence
- The Center of Excellence on Racial and Ethnic Minority Young Men Who Have Sex with Men and Other Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Populations (YMSM+LGBT CoE) was established to help providers develop skills to deliver culturally-responsive and evidence based prevention and treatment services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender populations dealing with co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders.
Overcome Cocaine Addiction
- At Cocaine.org, we proudly connect individuals and their loved ones with the best rehab centers throughout the country. These facilities offer people just like you hope, and a fight against cocaine addiction. To find a treatment center for yourself or someone you love, choose a state from the list below or call 800-736-5356 toll-free to speak with one of our caring treatment specialists. Help is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
District of Columbia
United States Interagency Council on Homelessness
- USICH on Homelessness coordinates and catalyzes the Federal response to homelessness, working in close partnership with Cabinet Secretaries and other senior leaders across our 19 Federal member agencies. By organizing and supporting leaders such as Governors, Mayors, Continuum of Care leaders, and other local officials, we drive action to achieve the goals of Opening Doors and ensure that homelessness is ended once and for all.
- Addiction Center guides people struggling with SUDs and their families toward the care they need. If you would like to get in touch with our team for any reason,
- Drugwatch.com advocates for people to make a stand against prescription drugs that have harmful side effects and medical devices that cause damage. We do this by providing accurate, comprehensive information about these commonly used drugs and devices and by answering questions raised by people who contact us. Check out Drug & Substance Abuse Resources, Current Lawsuits, FDA Recalls and more!
- CDC works 24/7 to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S. Whether diseases start at home or abroad, are chronic or acute, curable or preventable, human error or deliberate attack, CDC fights disease and supports communities and citizens to do the same.
National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- NIDA addresses the most fundamental and essential questions about drug abuse â€” from detecting and responding to emerging drug abuse trends and understanding how drugs work in the brain and body, to developing and testing new approaches to treatment and prevention.
Michigan Drug And Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center Locator Gov Data
- We combined the Governments Addiction Treatment Center Data Base with location technology to help people locate local drug and alcohol addiction treatment options. The All Addiction Centers Near You technology uses your location to generate a local listing of all the addiction treatment centers in Michigan.
Michigan Drug And Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center Locator Gov Data
- We combined the Governments Addiction Treatment Center Data Base with location technology to help people locate local drug and alcohol addiction treatment options The All Addiction Centers Near You - technology uses your location to generate a local listing of all the addiction treatment centers in Michigan Alltreatment.com is a community based public benefit website connecting people to the addiction resources they need.
Brooklyn Treatment Court (BTC)
- The Brooklyn Treatment Court (BTC) offers substance abuse treatment as an alternative to incarceration for nonviolent felony and misdemeanor drug offenders arrested in Brooklyn, New York.
Center for Drug Use and HIV Research (CDUHR)
- CDUHR mission is to enhance interdisciplinary research on HIV/AIDS and related infectious diseases among drug users and other vulnerable populations. The center provides a supportive research infrastructure for researchers who are engaged in HIV/AIDS-related research projects at four institutions: New York University, the National Development and Research Institutes, Inc., Beth Israel Medical Center, and the John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
Get Naloxone Now!
- Get Naloxone Now is an online resource to train people to respond effectively to an opioid-associated overdose emergency.
Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center
- Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center is a culturally diverse, community-based, non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS, HCV and other drug-related harm among injection drug users and the community. Using a harm reduction philosophy, the center provides programs that are based on the nonjudgmental acceptance of drug users, evidence-based health science, and human rights.
- Provides an array of wraparound services to New Yorkers to support their health, recovery, and full community participation. We are proud of more than 40 years of enabling individuals to become healthy, productive and self-sufficient.
Rehab. Programs of NY
- If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with a drinking problem or addiction to drugs in New York, NY, Rehabs.com offers a comprehensive online database of luxury executive facilities, as well as a wealth of other alternatives.
American Addiction Centers
- Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate, and innovative care to adults struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Through comprehensive and customized treatment plans, our research-based, empathetic care we instill hope that long-term recovery is possible. Our purpose and passion is to empower you, your family, and community by helping you achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit.
Alcohol and Sleep
- Tuck Sleep is a community devoted to improving sleep hygiene, health and wellness through the creation and dissemination of comprehensive, unbiased, free web-based resources. Tuck has been referenced by Well + Good, Smithsonian Magazine, Harvard University and by many sleep organizations across the web.
- Mission is to increase access to and improve the quality of addiction treatment; to educate physicians (including medical and osteopathic students), other health care providers and public; to support research and prevention; to promote the appropriate role of the physician in the care of patients with addiction.
Capacity Building Assistance
- The CBA Provider Network is part of the Capacity Building Branch (CBB) within CDC's Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention. This Branch provides national capacity building assistance (CBA) and related resources for High-Impact HIV Prevention, which includes funding the 21 CBA Providers who comprise the Network.
Dedicated to Wellness and Consumer Education
- Our mission is to educate consumers and to serve as a voice for consumer advocacy and wellness. We believe everyone should be empowered to make the well-informed decisions on safe, dependable services and products.
State-wide Rehab. Programs.
- When it comes to finding a rehab facilities, there are thousands of options to choose from.That's why we identified the best rehab facilities for those on a budget and the most luxurious facilities for those who desire the exclusivity and convenience they provide.