Building Bridges of Inclusion: Homelessness and the Distance between the Have and Have Not’s
This session focuses on cultural relevance and sensitivity in engagement of persons who experience homelessness. Engagers will learn key strategies to approach and service delivery. An insider's perspective and lessons learned to consider will be featured.
- Become acquainted with the basics of CLAS Standards application in behavioral healthcare environments
- Increased awareness of Homelessness and the associated health problems and stressors for vulnerable populations without adequate shelter
- Better understand the holistic health needs of clients who identify as Homeless or experience Homelessness
- Identify specific strategies to build proactive partnerships for wellness care; and
- Learn how to build bridges of equity and inclusion within a healthcare setting
Jacqueline Coleman, MEd, MSM, BA, CPC, is a certified professional coach with extensive experience as a senior program manager. Jacqueline has expertise in workforce development, organizational development and contract management. She is a cultivator and trainer of professionals in multiple sectors. Jacqueline provides strategic consultation on LEADERVATION (gender-tailored programs, equity and diversity initiatives, and systems change processes).
Ian Haddock has over a decade of non-profit managerial experience with over four years in executive leadership centering marginalized communities. An esteemed writer and capacity-building specialist working with dozens of Fortune 500 Companies, Tier One Institutions, and Governmental Organizations. He has curated community engagement strategies for fourteen health department jurisdictions affecting over 5 million people. He is currently the Executive Director of The Normal Anomaly Initiative, Inc.
*CONTACT HOUR ELIGIBILITY
In order to be eligible for the 1.75 contact hours/certificate of attendance, you must join the live webinar in the Zoom platform.
Certificates must be requested within one week of the event and will be processed within 30 days.
If you are having issues accessing the room/application at the time of the event: Please email [email protected] at the start of the webinar so that we can assist you.