Co-Occurring Disorders: Challenges and Obstacles
Contact us at email@example.com
This virtual training course focuses on topics and issues for behavioral health supervisors to help enhance and expand your process as a clinical supervisor. Throughout the training, we will discuss a variety of supervision topics including various models of supervision, addressing ethical dilemmas with supervision, as well as technology and supervision.
- Define the significant roles of clinical supervisors
- Explain the significance of a mentoring relationship in supervision
- Define the ethical issues in clinical supervision including dual relationships and confidentiality
- Analyze the ethical obligations and ethical decision-making of the supervisor
- Discuss the importance of collaboration in the development of an effective supervisory relationship
- Discuss the key benefits of using technology to extend the reach of clinical supervision
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
All persons who interact with patients, which may include intake staff, reception area personnel, drivers, maintenance staff, as well as professional staff.
Anthony Estreet, Ph.D., LCSW-C, LCADC
Executive Director, Next Step Treatment Center.
Anthony is an Associate Professor at Morgan State University and is an experienced client-centered therapist with strength in developing and delivering effective training.
This course is now full. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.