How to Access Training
Looking to access our training and technical assistance but not sure where to begin?
Here's a step by step guide on how to get started.
Head to the ATTC Trainings and Events page
Select "Great Lakes ATTC" under the Center dropdown button to view and register for upcoming events near you!
If no events are scheduled near your location, proceed to the next step.
Contact your nearest state project manager for further guidance on how to access our training and TA.
Not sure what training we offer?
Our areas of emphasis are:
- Providing training and TA to address the Opioid Epidemic
- Culturally-informed Service Delivery
- Medication-assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Process Improvement in Behavioral Health
- Recovery-oriented Systems of Care (ROSC)
- Workforce Development
A description of our current intensive technical assistance projects can be found here.
Our past webinar recordings are available 24/7, and can be viewed at a time convenient for you here.