Visit our Partner Projects: Great Lakes MHTTC and Great Lakes PTTC!
We're excited to announce the launch of websites for our partner projects:
- Great Lakes Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC)
- Great Lakes Prevention Technology Transfer Center (PTTC)
The SAMHSA Technology Transfer Centers Network
All three projects are part of the SAMHSA Technology Transfer Centers (TTC) Network, created to develop and strengthen the specialized behavioral healthcare and primary care workforce that provides substance use disorder (SUD) and mental health prevention, treatment, and recovery support services.
We invite you to visit the sites to find out more about the projects and the training and technical assistance that you will be able to access soon.Click the Get Connected Box on each site's home page to sign up for each project's mailing list.
Our teams look forward to working with prevention, treatment, and recovery professionals throughout our region to meet your training and technical assistance needs!
For more info, visit our websites or contact:
- Great Lakes ATTC: Jeanne Pulvermacher Jeanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Lakes MHTTC: Lou Kurtz email@example.com
- Great Lakes PTTC: Julia Parnell Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org