NIATx Virtual Change Leader Academy
The Great Lakes ATTC now offers the NIATx Change Virtual Leader Academy (CLA)!
Earn up to 9 NAADAC CEUs!
Participants from states in HHS Region 5 have registration priority: IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, & WI
Now is the perfect time to learn the NIATx model of process improvement! The NIATx Change Leader Academy has given thousands of organizations the tools to make real changes that improve their systems of care and enhance financial fitness. Many have used NIATx in times of urgency to rapidly assess needs, focus team plans for action, and implement changes that produce quick results.
The NIATx model can help you tackle today's challenges:
- Transition to virtual services
- Increase staff capacity to deliver virtual services
- Improve the financial health of your organization
We've restructured the live CLA as a web-based training that you can complete from your home or office. This interactive, expert-led program includes:
- Four weekly 90-minute learning sessions. Participate in all four sessions and earn 5.5. NAADAC CEUs
- Four optional monthly individual and group coaching sessions. Complete a change project form, a change project, and submit a project survey, and you will earn an additional 3.5. CEUs and a NIATx Change Leader Certificate.
Participants in the optional monthly coaching sessions will expand on what they've learned in the four previous weekly sessions. These change leaders-in training will submit a change project form that describes their project and goals. At the end of the monthly sessions, they'll submit a five-slide PowerPoint presentation to share their results.
Peer Networking and Support from a NIATx Coach
You'll focus on enhancing the work using field-tested NIATx tools. Along the way, you'll build a team prepared to manage any change that comes your way!
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in leading change or improving service delivery in their organization: Senior leaders, managers, supervisors and front-line staff from behavioral healthcare, recovery services, criminal justice, and social services. The CLA provides both beginners and those with some experience in process improvement with the tools to lead change projects and teams within their organization.
The entire Virtual NIATx CLA spans four months.
Learning Objectives & Deliverables
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the NIATx principles and change model to team members and begin a change project.
2. Use four key quality improvement tools: the walk-through, flowcharting, nominal group technique, and PDSA (plan-do-study-act) rapid-cycle testing.
3. Commit to carrying out a three-month change project in their organization with one NIATx coaching call and three peer learning follow-up calls.
4. Offer a standard approach to process improvement in their agency and begin to develop staff to be change leaders and engaged, change team members.
The NIATx Virtual CLA is available at no cost and is supported by funding from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Contact Jeanne Pulvermacher, Great Lakes ATTC Co-Director at email@example.com