Mid-America ATTC is please to promote a new training series offered through a collaboration between the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, MO Healthnet, Missouri Telehealth Network’s Show-Me ECHO, Missouri Primary Care Association, Mid-America Addiction Technology Transfer Center, and Swope Health. This training will be at no cost to the provider and will provide information on hepatitis C testing, linkage to care, and treatment. It will also equip the provider with tools on how to implement a hepatitis C clinic and expand provider capacity within Missouri to serve individuals who need hepatitis C treatment.
This is the 4th session in the four part series
Presenters: Rachel Melson, DNP, FNP-C, Director of Outreach Services, Swope Health
- Identify patients for hep C screening/treatment
- Order appropriate conﬁrmatory and other required lab work for treatment
- Identify patients who need prescription assistance, co-pay assistance, and available resources/programs
- Establish a case management system for patients enrolled in hepatitis C treatment
- Monitor program quality of care