HRSA's Substance Use Disorder Regional Virtual Job Fairs Feature Hundreds of Jobs
Substance use disorder professionals are encouraged to attend the virtual job fairs hosted by the Health Resources and Services Administration, an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. More than 100 health care organizations across the country will participate and discuss open positions for:
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Marriage and family therapists
- Licensed professional counselors
- Substance use disorder counselors (master's level education and state-issued license/certification)
- And more!
Join the virtual job fairs to connect with recruiters who will discuss:
- Clinical environments, including approaches to integrated care
- Patient populations
- Community culture
- Salary and benefits
- Create your professional profile on HRSA’s Health Workforce Connector.
- Job seekers can register today by visiting jobfair.hrsa.gov.
- Join the Virtual Job Fair email list to receive updates about the event and future Virtual Job Fairs.
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Time: 3:45 – 6:00 PM MT
States Represented - Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming