Hepatitis C Prescriber Toolkit Now Available
A new Hepatitis C Prescriber Toolkit is now available. State specific resources are available to assist providers in navigating health coverage requirements that may impact the prescription of hepatitis c treatment. Region 8 state specific links appear below and each includes information regarding: Prescribing Restrictions; Ryan White HIV/AIDS Drug Assistance Program Coverage; and Medicare.
Mountain Plains ATTC State Specific links:
- Colorado: https://targethiv.org/location-map?field_location_map_tid=1872
- Utah: https://targethiv.org/location-map?field_location_map_tid=1916
- Montana: https://targethiv.org/location-map?field_location_map_tid=1894
- Wyoming: https://targethiv.org/location-map?field_location_map_tid=1894
- North Dakota: https://targethiv.org/location-map?field_location_map_tid=1902
- South Dakota: https://targethiv.org/location-map?field_location_map_tid=1911
Links to Additional Resources Include:
- AIDS Educational and Training Center Program: https://aidsetc.org/
- HIV/HCV Co-Infection: An AETC National Curriculum: https://aidsetc.org/hivhcv
- Patient Assistance Programs for Hepatitis C Medication Costs: https://targethiv.org/library/aim-hepatitis-c/pap-cap
Full Website Resource Link: https://targethiv.org/library/hepatitis-c-toolkit
Copyright © 2019. TargetHIV is funded by HHS, HRSA, HIV/AIDS Bureau under cooperative agreement #U69HA27223 with the University of California, San Francisco. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors. They do not necessarily represent the official views of the HIV/AIDS Bureau.