Behavioral Health Education Program - Series 2: Fundamentals of Substance Use and Co-Occurring Mental Health Disorders
We invite you to attend the series “Fundamentals of Substance Use and Co-Occurring Mental Health Disorders” for those serving Tribal and urban Indian communities.
This series is designed for providers of substance use treatment and prevention services, peer support specialists, and those working in primary care settings, social services, schools, and mental health settings.
- Overview of Models Pertaining to and Prevalence of Co-Occurring Disorders
- Description of Major Co-Occurring Disorders
- Treating Co-Occurring Disorders
- Assessment and Treatment Case Illustrations
- Reflections Upon Important Co-Occurring Topics - Q&A
The Behavioral Health Education Program is supported by the National AI/AN ATTC and National AI/AN PTTC.
For more information, contact:
Monica Dreyer Rossi, Research Manager: [email protected]