American Indian & Alaska Native Leadership Academy
Take the lead and impact your community!
This year-long program offers a unique opportunity for behavioral health, substance abuse providers, or helping professionals to explore their unique skills and leadership potential through trainings, an individual project, and mentor support. This program is offered annually, and applications for participants and mentors are accepted through April 30th.
The program provides:
- Development of knowledge and expertise in the behavioral health field
- Learning opportunities through interaction and supervision between mentors and mentees
- Networking with other mentors and mentees
- Interactive seminars, distance learning, webinars and project work
- Certificate of Leadership
Tentative schedule for 2019-2020:
Meskwaki Casino Hotel, Tama, IA
How to apply:
Applications can be downloaded here:
Questions? Please contact:
Monica Dreyer Rossi, Cand. Polit.
Program Manager, National American Indian & Alaska Native Leadership Academy
Sean Bear, BA, CADC, Meskwaki