About the New England ATTC
The New England Addiction Technology Transfer Center is part of the national ATTC network comprised of 10 Domestic Regional Centers, 4 Special Focus Area Centers and a Network Coordinating Office. Together the Network serves the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and several Pacific Islands.
The New England ATTC supports the mission of the ATTC Network to:
- Accelerate the adoption and implementation of evidence-based and promising addiction treatment and recovery-oriented practices and services;
- Heighten the awareness, knowledge, and skills of the workforce that addresses the needs of people with substance use or other behavioral health disorders; and
- Foster regional and national alliances among culturally diverse practitioners, researchers, policy makers, funders, and the recovery community.
We offer a diverse menu of innovative and flexible programs to put research to work for you and your agency
Some of our most popular programs include: Leadership Development Program, didactic workshops and conferences, online distance learning courses, ECHO virtual coaching, and external facilitation.
We also develop collaborative relationships with providers and organizations in the treatment, criminal justice, faith, medical, education, and recovery communities.
Popular live training topics:
- Opioids/Medication for addiction treatment
- Stimulants/Treatment for stimulant misuse
- Stigma reduction
- Trauma-informed approaches to care
- Hep C/HCV
- Culturally and linguistically appropriate services (CLAS) standards
- Cannabis in the era of legalization
- Clinical supervision
- Motivational Interviewing
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
See the example training event resources below:
Most training topics can be customized to meet your unique needs. Please contact us at: email@example.com
For more information, please view our brochure: