Cultural Elements in Treating Hispanic and Latino Populations (Dallas, TX)
Contact us at email@example.com
Cultural Elements in Treating Hispanic and Latino Populations
Where: Dallas, TX
The Cultural Elements in Treating Hispanic and Latino Populations offers a unique experience for participants to learn, understand and increase awareness of the particular cultural aspects that may be present in the helping process.
Professionals will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of how cultural change affects Hispanic and Latinos and their substance use
- Identify and address problems faced by Hispanic and Latinos around access and readiness for treatment and recovery
- Explain the relationship between culture and treatment
- Understand the impact of immigration on family dynamics
- Identify approaches to integrating cultural into therapy
This particular event is by invitation only and will be hosted by our partners at Eastfield College in Dallas, TX. Presenters will be our colleagues at IRESA, Universidad Central del Caribe.
For more information about hosting your own Cultural Elements Training for treating Hispanic and Latino Populations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org