Since 2002, SATTC Faith Initiative, "Let's Have the Conversation! One Voice: One Mission", has been dedicated to bridging the gap between community providers, and faith-based leaders in the southeast region.Through the facilitation of conferences, educational events, leadership academies, roundtables and listening sessions, SATTC has been able to bring together inter-faith leaders to discuss how to be catalyst for change in their communities.
SATTC is committed and understands the importance of collaborating with and enhancing the knowledge and skills of faith leaders to help individuals suffering with substance use disorders (SUD). SATTC invites faith leaders in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina and South Carolina to join us and become an integral part of the conversation on substance use disorders.
To provide technical assistance and trainings to faith leaders and communities of faith to increase the SUD workforce capacity within faith settings and develop multiple pathways to recovery and access to care.
- Dialogue and strengthen the substance use disorder knowledge for people working in communities of faith.
- Teach communities of faith how to be catalyst for change in their communities.
- Teach faith communities how to spark the conversation that “recovery is real, and treatment does work”
- Bridge the gap between faith systems and community providers.
- Empower faith communities to reduce the stigma associated with substance use disorders.
- Provide measurable results for our target population.
- Build capacity associated with substance use disorders that will aid in creating powerful and sustainable recovery ministries.
- Promote access to services and resources that will empower communities and their partners in addiction.
- The SATTC will help Faith Leaders create a welcoming and supportive environment.
How Can We Help Your Community of Faith?
Click Link Below for Information on the Faith Leadership Academy
Click Link Below for our Faith Resources