- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia - ADACBGA is committed to public protection through the establishment of quality, competency-based certification.
- GACA - The Georgia Addiction Counselors Association (GACA) is a non-profit association dedicated to high standards for professionals who provide addiction counseling.
- Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities - Website for the Georgie Single State Authority for Drug and Alcohol
- Georgia Council on Substance Abuse - Website Georgia Council on Substance Abuse (GCSA) is a non-profit organization with the mission to increase the impact of substance use recovery in Georgia's communities through education, advocacy, and training. We educate, advocate and create safe and empowering spaces that support the dignity and value of what's right and what's working with individuals, communities and systems.
- Division of Behavioral Health Kentucky Department for Behavioral Health, Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- Homeless Veteran Provider Technical Assistance - Free technical assistance and workshops for providers.
- NC Governor's Institute - For the last fifteen years the Governor's Institute on Alcohol & Substance Abuse has worked hard to be a leader in our community.
- North Carolina Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services
- Recovering Communities of North Carolina - Our mission is to promote addiction recovery, wellness and citizenship through advocacy, education and support in North Carolina
- SC Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services
- South Carolina Association of Alcoholism - The purpose of the South Carolina Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (SCAADAC) shall be to establish a statewide association of addiction counselors and other persons interested in addiction counseling.