SAMHSA's new Evidence-Based Practices Resource Center aims to provide communities, clinicians, policy-makers and others in the field with the information and tools they need to incorporate evidence-based practices into their communities or clinical settings. The Resource Center contains a collection of scientifically-based resources for a broad range of audiences, including Treatment Improvement Protocols, toolkits, resource guides, clinical practice guidelines, and other science-based resources.
Spotlight on ATTC-Specific Evidence-Based Practices Resources and Curriculum
Treatment for Opioids with Buprenorphine
- Buprenorphine Treatment: Training for Multidisciplinary Addiction Professionals
- Short-Term Opioid Withdrawal Using Buprenorphine
- Buprenorphine Treatment for Young Adults
- Prescription Opioid Addiction Treatment Study (POATS)
- Treatment Planning M.A.T.R.S.
- Motivational Interviewing Assessment: Supervisory Tools for Enhancing Proficiency (MIA:STEP)
- Motivational Incentives - A Proven Approach to Treatment
Other Evidence-Based Practices