Updates on crisis services: SAMHSA Launches 988 Webpage
Publication Date: Mar 16, 2022
SAMHSA launched their 988 webpage, https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/988, that includes the following:
- About 988
- 988 Partner Toolkit that includes:
- Key Messages
- 988 Factsheet in English and Spanish
- As well as news, info on partners etc.
Also, 988 is just one piece of a larger crisis continuum. Here are some additional SAMHSA resources:
- National Guidelines for Behavioral Health Care - These guidelines are intended to assist states and communities with the development and implementation of effective crisis services and systems.
- Ready to Respond: Mental Health Beyond Crisis and COVID-19 - Commissioned by SAMHSA and executed by The National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors (NASMHPD), the Ready to Respond compendium provides 10 authoritative papers on critical topics of our time related to crisis services and post-COVID-19 vision for mental health services.
- NASMHPD produced document for SAMHSA