SAVE THE DATE: 54th Annual New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies
Save the date for the 54th Annual New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies! This year's New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies will take place from June 5th - June 8th at Worcester State University, Worcester MA, with hybrid and virtual options available!
The New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies, often called Summer School, is a 4-day intensive learning experience to further knowledge, skills, and experience in the field of substance use disorder services. Each year, participants from many disciplines come together to form a unique, diverse learning community. After three years of virtual schools, we are very pleased to offer a hybrid program this year. Participants can select to attend the the face-to-face (commuter or residential) program at Worcester State University, or the virtual option.
- Earn up to 28 Contact Hours during the program week.
- Partial and full scholarships are available for New England participants.
- Select from a broad range intensive courses on current and emerging topics across the substance use disorder continuum.
- Options are available to attend the full program, or any number of days for both the face-to-face and the virtual program.
- Audience: Treatment, prevention, recovery support, harm reduction, and other behavioral health professionals, those working in related social services and healthcare, and allied professions.
More information will be available in the upcoming weeks. Sign up for the Email List at: https://neias.org