Now Accepting Applications! PSATTC's OPII
The Pacific Southwest ATTC is now accepting applications for our Organizational Process Improvement Initiative!
Is your behavioral health agency committed to improving your service delivery system?
Are you looking to adopt and implement a new evidence-based treatment model or clinical practice within your agency?
Are you and your staff in need of driving quality and process improvement in your substance use disorder (SUD) treatment and recovery program?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you will definitely want nominate your agency to participate in the Pacific Southwest Addiction Technology Transfer Center’s Organizational Process Improvement Initiative (OPII). The Pacific Southwest ATTC’s OPII is a yearlong intensive learning opportunity for staff within your agency to receive intensive technical assistance and organizational coaching from a team of Pacific Southwest ATTC-affiliated expert faculty.
Download an informational flyer here.
If selected, your agency will receive the following resources and benefits from the Pacific Southwest ATTC:
- Complimentary registration for up to three (3) agency representatives to attend a three-day Change Facilitator Academy on February 4-6, 2020 in Oakland, California.
- Onsite technical assistance at your agency from expert faculty at least twice during the yearlong initiative.
- Access to the print and virtual resources of the Pacific Southwest ATTC’s Change Facilitation Playbook.
- Ongoing coaching and virtual technical assistance (including monthly coaching calls) in implementing the five-phased structured change team process.
To receive provisional acceptance into the OPII, your agency must:
- Provide a required letter of commitment from the agency’s Executive Sponsor.
- Identify and nominate appropriate individual(s) to attend the three-day Change Facilitator Academy and serve as the agency’s official Change Team Facilitator(s).
- Demonstrate executive leadership sponsorship and commitment to the agency’s participation in the yearlong OPII, to include the formation and regular convening of an Agency Change Team, and adherence to the phased model of the OPII.
- Provide substance use and/or behavioral health services within the geographic catchment area of the HHS Region 9 Pacific Southwest ATTC (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, American Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Republic of the Marshall Islands, and Republic of Palau).
For further Information: http://uclaisap.org/psattc-opii/
For registration: https://uclahs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3zaQIVQVDIfppat
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com