Facilitating Organizational Change Teams to Promote Practice Improvement and EBP Implementation
California Community Foundation: Joan Palevsky Center for the Future of Los Angeles
281 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles , CA 90012
Contact us at email@example.com
Facilitating patient change is an essential skill of effective behavioral health care. Facilitating organizational change is an essential element of implementing evidence-based practices and other practice improvement and systems change strategies. In this intensive, multi-day skill-building workshop, participants will learn about organizational change team facilitation and its application to practice improvement and the implementation of evidence-based practices. At the conclusion of the three-day workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Identify and define the core elements of technology transfer and implementation models.
2. Explain how to develop and sustain effective team agendas for complex work and keep team meetings and communication on track and energized.
3. Demonstrate, through interactive activities and group discussions how to effectively utilize group decision-making and conflict resolution strategies for use in change team facilitation.
4. Describe common process improvement strategies including PDSA, Root Cause Analysis, and Lean Design.
5. Discuss the process for facilitating an implementation and/or practice improvement change team.