6-Week Series: Fundamentals of Telemental Health
Join the Northwest ATTC for a 6-week online series, Fundamentals of Telemental Health, presented by Sara Smucker Barnwell, PhD, Cilnical Psychologist.
The series will feature 6 weekly 2-hour webinars (5-7pm PT every Tuesday). Register once, then attend any of the sessions that interest you!
- May 12: Introduction to Telemental Health
- May 19: Preparing Your Office for Telemental Health
- May 26: Client Selection, Intake, and Assessment in Telemental Health
- June 2: Clinical Engagement in Telemental Health
- June 9: Emergencies, Disruptions, and Pitfalls in Telemental Health
- June 16: Risk Management in Telemental Health
Recordings and slides from these sessions will be available on our Telehealth Resources page.