Impact of illegal substances, viral infections, COVID 19 Pandemic in our pregnant population
Collaborating TTC: National Hispanic and Latino ATTC
December 9, 2020
- Review the use and abuse of illegal substances during pregnancy.
- Address the identification and management of Hepatitis C during pregnancy
- Present our current knowledge of COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on pregnant patients
- Webinar slide handouts
- Not all vaccines are created equal
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM) Statement: SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination in Pregnancy
- Labor and Delivery COVID-19 Considerations
- WHO FAQ Website: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Vaccines
Luis A. Izquierdo, M.D.